to any brand
Authenticate. Track. Protect.
NanomarkerTM taggants are a proprietary technology providing customizable forensic authentication for brand owners around the globe. Impossible to replicate and easily verified by the owner, Nanomarker taggants can be integrated into any product or packaging providing ultimate protection for brand owners.
Nanomarker taggant's construction can vary based on application durability requirements and can include customizable images, brand marks or algorithms for verification.
MicrosizedMicroscopic markers are 20-700 microns in size
CustomizedConstruction varies based on application durability requirements
PersonalizedUnique images, brand marks, symbols, algorithms, and HD/2D barcodes
IntegratedCan be integrated in packaging substrates and/or the actual products
Nanomarker taggants can be integrated into genuine product or packaging to detect and deter counterfeiting and in secure documents for forensic authentication
Nanomarker technology protects against brand violation by providing unequivocal and rapid judgment litigation evidence
Track & Trace
Nanomarker taggants can be encoded with HD and 2D barcodes - designed to carry manufacturing origin, logistics verification, and custom serialization data
With product or packaging integration, countless options for customization and easy user verification, Nanomarker taggants combine versatility and convenience for global brand owners.
Technology that cannot be replicated, removed or altered
Markers are completely customized to brand owner requirements
Simple integration into existing products, labels, packaging, etc.
Easily verified with smart phone or digital microscope
Brand owner challenge – Solution cost = Nanomarker value
- Solution costs are customized and therefore dependent on industry and company specific challenge
- By combining Nanomarker taggants with best of class partner technologies, we deliver comprehensive solutions for multiple areas of brand owner interest
- Nanomarker taggants are the perfect solution for many industries including Pharmaceutical, Luxury brands, Asset protection, Agriculture/Food, and many more
Nanomarker taggants are a multifaceted IP protected inclusion technology that was originally conceived in 2007 and has been under research and development as a fiber based substrate inclusion since 2010 by Potsdam Specialty Paper Inc.
- Potsdam Specialty Paper Inc. (PSPI) is a privately owned specialty substrate manufacturer located in Potsdam, NY with worldwide sales and technical development experience.
- Potsdam Specialty Paper is ISO 9001 and FSC chain of custody certified, and has cGMP manufacturing protocols for medical sterilization substrates.
- NanomarkerTM is a subsidiary of PSPI and is integrated with technology partners to provide comprehensive forensic authentication solutions in multiple industry and product applications.